No tickets needed! Just show-up. There will be free appetizers and a cash bar.
NASA’s Applied Sciences Program – in partnership with AGU's Earth and Space Science Informatics (ESSI) group and the ESIP Federation – is thrilled to co-sponsor Ignite@AGU 2014 (http://esipfed.org/
- When: Wednesday, December 17, 6-8:30 pm
- Where: Jasper's Corner Tap & Kitchen
- Who: Open to everyone - no invitation needed
- Data Curation: What's in It for Me? - Dharma Akmon, University of Michigan
- Why We Do What We Do - Ross Bagwell, NASA Goddard/Columbus Technologies
- Women in STEM in the Media - CaT Bobino, In the Know Science Show
- Cheatgrass: Cheating the West! - Cheryl Cary, NASA DEVELOP
- There Once Was a Man from Nantucket - A Lesson In Archiving Told in Verse - Kenneth S. Casey, NOAA NODC
- Chamonix! My Favorite Place (45.92° N, 6.87° E, 1035-3842m elevation) - Jeff de La Beaujardière, NOAA
- Space 2100 - Tia Ferguson, NASA/MSFC
- Automated Data-Aggregation Factories - Dave Fulker, OPeNDAP
- Roll the Credits? - A Case Study in Dataset Attribution - Chung-Yi Hou, University of Illinois, Champaign
- Sierra-Way to Heaven: A Cloud-Based Decision Support System - Emily "Chippie" Kislik, NASA DEVELOP
- We Want You(ng Women in Science)! - Jessica McCarty, Michigan Tech University
- Collections at the ‘core’ of the field - Sarah Ramdeen, University of North Carolina, Chapel Hill
- Perform better at school – either don’t exhale or increase the ventilation! - Paul Roberts, Sonoma Technology
- Radar for Life, Ignited - Sang-Ho Yun, NASA JPL
The event will be emcee'd by Karl Benedict, University of New Mexico and Foundation for Earth Science Board Chairman.
*Actual event line-up will not be in this order.