Thanks for your taking the time to nominate a colleague for the Martha Maiden Award. Please fill out the form as completely as possible as well as attaching a CV, bio for the nominee, nomination letter and at least two supporting letters as pdf files through this application form.
Please address the following in the nomination package:
- The nature of the leadership role that the nominee has taken within the Earth Science information community.
- Characteristics that demonstrate the nominee's dedication to the principles of Earth Science information access and sharing.
- How the nominee exemplifies the collaborative spirit of the ESIP Federation
Applications are due Oct 31 and will be reviewed in early November. The award will be made January 7, 2016 at the ESIP Winter Meeting. If you have additional questions: Annie Burgess, Community Director, at email@example.com.
1. Please provide us with your contact information:
2. Please provide the nominees contact information
3. Please upload the nomination letter *This question is required.
4. Please upload the nominee bio *This question is required.
5. Please upload the nominee CV *This question is required.
Please upload the supporting letters
Maximum of four letters
The ESIP Federation does not discriminate in any program or activity on the basis of race, color, religion, gender, age, national origin, disability, marital status, or any other protected class.