This award is proposed to honor an individual who has made the most significant contribution to the Federation in the previous year. This award will be given annually at the ESIP Winter Meeting. The awardee receives a plaque.
- Submit using this form: https://docs.google.com/a/esipfed.org/spreadsheet/viewform?hl=en_US&formkey=dG9uRk55b0NkUDBwMkd1LVhiNE1Kc1E6MQ#gid=0
- Electronic transmission of the nomination and supporting materials to be received by the nomination deadline.
- Nomination deadline – December 1
- Who can nominate? – Any person who is a member in good standing of an active ESIP.
- Who is the Nominating Committee? – ExCom
- Who is the Awards Chair – ESIP President
- Will an award be given every year? The Nominating Committee may choose to not give an award in any particular year. All awardees must be approved by ExCom.
2016 – Denise Hills, Geologic Survey of Alabama
2015 – Emily Law, JPL & Christine White, Esri
2014 – Anne Wilson, LASP
2013 – Ken Keiser, UAH
2012 – Tamara Ledley, Chris Lynnes